Pokemon Yellow ROM free download for Gameboy Color emulator. Play this awesome game on your Windows System using a GBC emulator. You just need an emulator and ROM file which are provided by us below. The USA English version of Pokemon Yellow Rom is provided in this post. This version is based on the US region. The Pokemon Yellow version was initially released in Japan in September 1998. It is a Pikachu themed version released internationally in October 1999. You can download the ROM file of this game for free using below download link.
|ROM Name||Pokemon – Yellow Version|
|File Size||512.2 KB|
If you have played the Pokemon Gold and Silver then you don’t need to know more about the Gameplay. Because Yellow version gameplay is the same as those versions. First, you have to choose the character either male or female. Later your task will be to hunt the other Pokemon with your skills. You will get the various screens in the game such as battler screen, menu screen, and configuration. In the setting, you can change the control setting and display setting. The story of the game is based on the Special Pikachu version, Pikachu is the main character in this version.
Download Pokemon Yellow ROM For Gameboy Color Emulator
You can easily download the Pokemon Yellow version ROM for free by using the above download link. Play the game on your Windows computer by downloading the emulator and ROM file. You just have to run the ROM file from inside the emulator to play the game.
How To Play Pokemon Yellow Version ROM On Windows PC
- You need a GBC emulator for Windows to run this ROM so download it from the above link.
- Also, download the Pokemon Yellow ROM file and extract the zip file to run in the emulator.
- Open the GBC Emulator on your PC and locate the ROM file from inside the emulator.
- Adjust the various settings like display and controls before running the game.
- Now click on the play button to run the game. Within a few seconds, your game will be started.