Pokemon Red ROM free download for Game Boy Color emulator. Play this awesome game on your Windows PC using a Gameboy Color emulator. You just need an GBC emulator and ROM file which are provided by us below. The USA English version of Pokemon Red Rom is provided in this post. This version is based on the US region. The Pokemon Red version was initially released in Japan in February 1996. It is a Advance version of the Pokemon Green Version released internationally in October 1999. You can download the ROM file of this game for free using below download link.
|ROM Name||Pokemon – Red Version|
|File Size||371 KB|
|Console||Game Boy Color|
If you have played the Pokemon Green Version then you don’t need to know more about the Gameplay. Because Red version gameplay is the same as those versions. First, you have to choose the character either male or female. Later your task will be to hunt the other Pokemon with your skills. You will get the various screens in the game such as battler screen, menu screen, and configuration. In the setting, you can change the control setting and display setting. The biggest difference between Red Version and Green Version is which of the two main Legendary Pokémon you want to get. Red players Pika, Saur, Charizard, Blasty, Snor, and Vee.
Download Pokemon Red ROM For Gameboy Color Emulator
You can easily download the Pokemon Red version ROM for free by using the above download link. Play the game on your Windows PC by downloading the emulator and ROM file provided here by us. You just have to run the ROM file from inside the Game Boy Color emulator to play the game.
How To Play Pokemon Red Version ROM On Windows Computer
- You need a GBC emulator for Windows to run this ROM so download it from the above link.
- Also, download the Pokemon Red ROM file and extract the zip file to run in the emulator.
- Open the GBC Emulator on your PC and locate the ROM file from inside the emulator.
- Adjust the various settings like display and controls before running the game.
- Now click on the play button to run the game. Within a few seconds, your game will be started.