Pokemon Platinum ROM free download for Nintendo DS emulator. The game was initially released on September 13, 2008. It is a role-playing video game for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. You can use the Nintendo DS emulator on your Windows PC to play this game. The platinum version is an enhanced version of pokemon diamond and pearl. In 2008 it was only released in Japan. Later after 2009, it was released internationally. As we have described it is an enhanced version of Diamond and Pearl hence it is also called the ultimate version. You can download Pokemon Platinum version ROM for free using the below download link.
|ROM Name||Pokemon – Platinum Version|
|File Size||48.5 MB|
The Pokemon platinum version game has the same gameplay as the Diamond and Pearl. There are 3 maps in the game which you can play according to the sequence. It includes various adventure elements that make the game more awesome. The main gameplay view is the third person overhead. In the game, every pokemon gets the poke balls which are used to capture the other pokemon. There are two modes available in the game. One is a single-player and the other is multiplayer. The platinum version includes lots of extra features such as WiFi plaza and GTS.
Download Pokemon Platinum ROM For Nintendo DS Emulator
If you have not downloaded the game yet then use the above shared direct download link. By using the direct link the ROM will automatically download in your PC. You can use the below method to run Nintendo DS games on Windows PC.
How To Run Pokemon Platinum Version ROM On PC
- To run this ROM on Windows PC you need a Nintendo DS emulator for Windows. We have also shared the emulator above in this post.
- So just download the emulator and install it on your system to run the game.
- Download the ROM file from the above direct download link.
- Run the Emulator and locate the ROM file from the directory.
- Now click on Run and start playing the game for free. Nothing else is required to do. Enjoy the game offline.