Pokemon Light Platinum ROM free download for Game Boy Advance emulator. Play this awesome game on your Windows Computer using a Gameboy Advance emulator. You just need a GBA emulator and ROM file which are provided by us below. The USA English version of Pokemon Light Platinum ROM is provided in this post. It is a role-playing video game developed by Wesley FG, published by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance. As it is very own development, the game comes with all the features and modes that the community has demanded for years. You can download the Pokemon Light Platinum ROM file for free using the below link.
|ROM Name||Pokemon – Light Platinum Version|
|File Size||2.10 MB|
|Console||Game Boy Advance|
The basic play of Pokemon Light Platinum ROM is the same as the previous version. You wake up in a mystery place and witness a fight between Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. “It must be a nightmare,” you think. Where are you and what is going on? When the dream ends, you appear to be in your house but you get a message that the Professor need your help. Only you know the secret language of Alpha, a language passed down by your father. It is the only key to solving the problem. Did that dream have any effect on your world? Get a Pokémon, travel across the world and save it before it’s too late!
Download Pokemon Light Platinum ROM For Gameboy Advance Emulator
You can easily download the Pokemon Light Platinum Version ROM for free by using the above direct download link. Play this awesome game on your Windows Desktop by downloading the emulator file as well as the ROM file provided here by us. You just have to run the ROM file from inside the emulator to play the game. So just download and enjoy the game on your PC.
How To Play Pokemon Light Platinum Version ROM On Windows PC
- You need a Game Boy Advance emulator for Windows to run this ROM so download it from the above link.
- Also, download the Pokemon Light Platinum ROM file and extract the zip file to run in the emulator.
- Open the GBA Emulator on your PC and locate the ROM file from inside the emulator.
- Adjust the various settings like display and controls before running the game.
- Now click on the play button to run the game. Within a few seconds, your game will be started.