Pokemon Leaf Green ROM free download for Game Boy Advance emulator. Play this awesome game on your Windows PC using a Gameboy Advance emulator. You just need a GBA emulator and ROM file which are provided by us below. The USA English version of Pokemon Leaf Green Rom is provided in this post. This version is based in the US region. The Pokemon Leaf Green version was initially released in Japan in January 2004. It is an Advance version of Pokemon Ruby Version Rom. It is released internationally in October 2004. You can download the Pokemon Leaf Green ROM file of this game for free using the below download link.
|ROM Name||Pokemon – Leaf Green Version|
|File Size||5.08 MB|
|Console||Game Boy Advance|
If you have played the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Version then you don’t need to know more about the Gameplay. Because Leaf Green version gameplay is the same as those versions. First, you have to choose the character either male or female. Later your task will be to hunt the other Pokemon with your skills. You will get the various screens in the game such as battler screen, menu screen, and configuration. In the setting, you can change the control setting and display setting. The biggest difference between Leaf Green Version Rom and Ruby Version is which of the two main Legendary Pokemon you want to get. Pokemon Leaf Green Players get Articuno and Ruby players get Groudon, while Sapphire players get Kyogre.
Download Pokemon Leaf Green ROM For Game Boy Advance Emulator
You can easily download the Pokemon Leaf Green Version ROM for free by using the above download link. Play the game on your Windows PC by downloading the emulator and ROM file provided here by us. You just have to run the ROM file from inside the emulator to play the game.
How To Play Pokemon Leaf Green Version ROM On Windows Computer
- You need a GBA emulator for Windows to run this ROM so download it from the above link.
- Also, download the Pokemon Leaf Green ROM file and extract the zip file to run in the emulator.
- Open the Game Boy Advance Emulator on your PC and locate the ROM file from inside the emulator.
- Adjust the various settings like display and controls before running the game.
- Now click on the play button to run the game. Within a few seconds, your game will be started.